Amie, Tim and debutant Hayley talk about the importance of reading with our kids and championing better communication and education about Down’s syndrome.
Show notes & links
You can buy Hayley’s book I Love You Natty: A Sibling’s Introduction to Down’s Syndrome from Amazon.
Find out more about Down’s on the Down’s Syndrome Association website.
Vote for your favourite blogs in the BritMums Brilliance in Blogging awards here. The polls close at midnight on May 18th and five members of the podcast team are shortlisted for awards as follows:
- Dave (The DADventurer) – Family
- Hayley (Downs Side Up) – Inspire
- John (DadblogUK) – Readers’ Choice
- Tim (Slouching towards Thatcham) – Readers’ Choice
- Vicky (Verily Victoria Vocalises) – Video
Finally, Hannah tells Martha’s birth story. Congratulations to Hannah, Phil and Toby on Martha’s safe arrival.
You can find this week’s team on their blogs and across social media: